ADL: ligand was broken in docked confirmation

ANURAG BAGARIA anurag.bagaria at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 02:28:59 PST 2008

Dear Jacks,

The problem of ligand might not be the real one as you have mentioned. I too
have observed such problems before and it could be a problem of the
visualizer that you are using. The same ligand may appear intact and
perfectly fine in a different visualization tool. Please try out loading the
same ligand PDB file into a different viewer (tool).

Please let me know if the problem still persists.
Cheers.
--
The road to success is always under construction ...!!!

ANURAG KUMAR BAGARIA