ADL: error

Florenci V. Gonzalez fgonzale at qio.uji.es
Mon Jan 28 09:13:25 PST 2008

Thanks Annalisa, I am using windows and I did open the dlg file and
actually it does not say "Finished job" but it is giving some errors
like: "...nonpolar hydrogens had more than one bond..." or
  " File "C:\Python25\lib\lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 1403, in __call__
     return self.func(*args)
   File
"C:\cygwin\home\mgl\releases\MGLToolsPckgs\AutoDockTools\autodpfCommands.py",
line 3861, in Accept_cb
   File "C:\Python25\lib\lib-tk\Tkinter.py", line 286, in get
     return getint(self._tk.globalgetvar(self._name))
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

The question is: if it is giving me errors does it mean it is not running?

regards,

Floren