ADL: Prepare all parameters

Jack Shultz jackygrahamez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:05:40 PST 2008

Thanks to some help from a few of you, here is my latest revision...getting
the hang of python now...this takes care of my basic functionality
needs...for my purposes I think sticking to python is best. Some of the
signal flags don't work...which flags do I need to use to enable flexible
docking?
Jack

http://hydrogenathome.org/prepare_all4.py.txt