ADL: Cannot load the conformations

Renuka Varanasi renuka.varanasi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:49:49 PST 2008

Hi,
My name is Renuka. i have been using AutoDock4 and i faced the following problem
during analysis part of the experiment. Please somebody help me out of this.

(The Dock run is actually successful and I have some results for the
analysis. I went trough the tutorial throughly, and then did the same for my
present docking experiment. I got the following error message when i did the
following during the analysis.)

Analysis---> Conformations---> Load-->
______________________________
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/MGLTools-1.5.0/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1403,
in __call__
return self.func(*args)
File "/usr/local/MGLTools-1.5.0/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/autoanalyzeCommands.py",
line 4142, in guiCallback
self.form = self.chooser.go(modal=0, blocking=0)
File "/usr/local/MGLTools-1.5.0/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/autoanalyzeCommands.py",
line 2852, in go
"\nRef RMS: " + str(docked.refRMS)
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects
Please include this Traceback in your bug report. Help --> Report a Bug.

But i could retrieve the tabular form for histogram and the histogram where
i could see the docked energies for the individual cluster. Only that i was
unable to get the conformations displayed along with the Rmsd and kI values.
Thank you
Renuka