ADL: no inhibition constante (Ki)

Tee Pioj tee_piorj at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 02:45:11 PST 2008

Hi ! Miguel
I see your problem. This happened because some components(atoms) of your ligand crashed with Macromolecule. You can extract file to display what happened using 3D program such as Weblab viewer. That why the binding energy was so far and Ki didn't appear. To solve this problem, try to redock by increasing number of run (about 30 to 50 runs but It's sure that more time is consumed). Then, see the result in your out.dlg to see which one has resonable value of dock energy ( not too much high or being positive).. After that, extract the comformation corresponded to the value using egrep command or get-docked( from autodock package) and redocking again. I guess this time will give you reasonable result.

Best luck,
Tee Piroj