ADL: pdb files

Steven Platt Steven.Platt at hpa.org.uk
Wed Mar 5 02:14:25 PST 2008

I've found the PRODRG server to be pretty good, although it only
generates PDBQ files for AutoDock v2.4 & v3.0

http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/programs/prodrg/

Otherwise try looking at existing small molecule databases as they might
already have what you need.

HIC-Up
Super Drug DB
Protein Ligand DB