ADL: free pdb file creation

Larry Layne llayne at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:17:09 PST 2008

Hairat,

I've found that The Dundee PRODRG Server (http://davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk/programs/prodrg/) has a nice program that allows you to create PDB files among other popular types.  By clicking on the "draw molecule with JME" link, it will input the structure into the text box further down the screen and then give you the choice in the type of file format you want it in.  I found it to be very good when I need a program to  preserve conjugated aromatic carbons.  All they ask for in return is to cite them in any publications.

Happy Docking!
Larry