ADL: BLIND DOCKING_grid problem

zhaojunwei zhaojunwei2004 at 126.com
Thu Mar 6 01:07:45 PST 2008

Hi, Richa
I think you can change the grid points in your .gpf file directly.

receptor *.pdbqs                     # macromolecule
gridfld *.maps.fld                   # grid_data_file
npts 100 100 100                     # num.grid points in xyz
spacing 0.375                        # spacing(A)

Hope it helps.

在2008-03-06,"Richa Batra" <richa.batra at gmail.com> 写道:

Dear all,
I am trying blind docking. When i visualize the grid it covers my whole
protein. According to the calculations if i set 100 points in each axis it
should be covering my entire protein.However in .glg file what i find is a
smaller grid is formed everytime. Please help me.

--
Regards
Ms Richa Batra
Alt. Id: batra.richa at yahoo.com