ADL: BLIND DOCKING_grid problem

Richa Batra richa.batra at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:35:14 PST 2008

Hey all,
I have solved my problem with hit n trial...thanks so much for your replies.
one erply was about giving a reference which has a interface with BDT..and
second was about telling that i can change in gpf..well i know that i can
however i wanted to know how to make sure that the grid covers the whole
protein...

so the answer i have got is we have to make really large grid.. and then
compare in glg file the volume covered by the grid made by you and the
volume of the protein.hope that help anyone else whose working in BLIND
docking.