ADL: BLIND DOCKING_grid problem

Garrett M. Morris garrett at scripps.edu
Thu Mar 6 21:28:23 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

On 6 Mar, 2008, at 6:35 pm, Richa Batra wrote:

> Hey all,
> I have solved my problem with hit n trial...thanks so much for your
> replies.
> one erply was about giving a reference which has a interface with
> BDT..and
> second was about telling that i can change in gpf..well i know that
> i can
> however i wanted to know how to make sure that the grid covers the
> whole
> protein...
>
> so the answer i have got is we have to make really large grid.. and
> then
> compare in glg file the volume covered by the grid made by you and the
> volume of the protein.hope that help anyone else whose working in
> BLIND
> docking.

You might also want to take a look at this:

	http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/faq/can-autodock-be-used-for-blind-docking

Garrett

>> Regards
>> Ms Richa Batra
>> Bioinformatics Centre,
>> Universtiy of Pune,
>> Pune, MHT, India.
>> Alt. Id: batra.richa at yahoo.com
> --- ADL: AutoDock List  --- http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list
> ---

___
Dr Garrett M. Morris, M.A. (Oxon.), D.Phil. (Oxon.)

The Scripps Research Institute,       tel: (858) 784-2292
Dept. Molecular Biology,  MB-5,       fax: (858) 784-2860
10550  North Torrey Pines Road,       email: garrett at scripps.edu
La Jolla,  CA 92037-1000,  USA.       mgl.scripps.edu/people/gmm