ADL: conformation problem

deepti nayar deeptinayar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 00:16:57 PDT 2008

Hi all

I amtrying to do a simple docking. I am able to create all d output files
but problem comes when I am trying to read docked ligands. As exercise 1 of
the tutorial,  I open the docking log. But in the next step ( analyze ->
conformations -> load), nothing happens. conformation chooser is not opened
and the python shell opens which gives following message

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/project/programs/MGLTools-1.5.0/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py",
line 1403, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "/home/project/programs/MGLTools-1.5.0/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/autoanalyzeCommands.py",
line 4142, in guiCallback
    self.form = self.chooser.go(modal=0, blocking=0)
  File "/home/project/programs/MGLTools-1.5.0/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/autoanalyzeCommands.py",
line 2852, in go
    "\nRef RMS:                      " + str(docked.refRMS)
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects

I s this some type of bug or I am doing something wrong???

Please guide me

--
Regards

Deepti Nayar