ADL: ADT problems on Mac OS 10.5 and Leopard

lakshmi ganesan lakshmi.g85 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:07:43 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I successfully installed MGLTools 1.5.0 for Vista on Windows Vista. I have
the required files in cygwin. I launched ADT, prepared flex.residues and
ligand  and also fixed the grid box, to get a gpf file. But, when I launch
autogrid/autodock, I get an error message saying that autogrid/autodock
stopped working. I am unable to proceed further.

Firt I though that it was perhaps a permission issue with Vista related to
the Programs Folder.  Therefore, I reinstalled MGLTools in the user folder.
I contune to have this problem. I even disabled UAC and tried. This also
didn't help.

Please advise.

Many many thanks,

Lakshmi Ganesan