ADL: ADT problems on Mac OS 10.5 and Leopard

lakshmi ganesan lakshmi.g85 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:12:53 PDT 2008

Hi Sargis,

I followed the procedure to uninstall X11 per instructions provided on
http://aaroniba.net/articles/x11-leopard.html and install the tiger version.
However, the old version refused to install with the error message "Newer
Software already exists on your computer."

Since this is my first mac and I do not have access to other versions of
X11, is it possible for you to upload the /usr/X11 files that you have used
successfully?

It will be a great help.

Much appreciate your guidance and support.

Lakshmi.