ADL: can't find or open ind.pdbqt

Paola Beassoni paobeassoni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 06:18:20 PDT 2008

Dear Anantha,
that kind of error is usual when some error ocurred durong the generation of
the files for docking. Sometimes the file is there but is empty. Try to open
it in a text editos and see if this is the case.
Try to generates the files again and see if the problem is solved.
Regards,
Paola

2008/3/11, anantha ramanan <ananthu.bioinfo at gmail.com>:

> Dear All
>
>              After running the autodock4  i am getting the following error
>
> *"I am sorry can't find or open ind.pdbqt*"  but i having all the required
> files inside the folder where autodock and autogrid setup files are
> available. What could be the reason for this error? Anybody help me
>

> Regards
>
> Anantha ramanan

Paola Beassoni - PhD
Dpto. Biologia Molecular - FCEFQyN