ADL: ADT problems on Mac OS 10.5 and Leopard

George Tzotzos g.tzotzos at unido.org
Tue Mar 11 10:16:20 PDT 2008

Hi Sargis

I tried the various fixes. You're and the one suggested by Tim Baur. I
installed X11 from the original Tiger installation disk. I now get to
bouncing X11 icons but not launching. I'm reverting to MGL Tools v.
1.4 and OSX Tiger. Anyway, I'm sending you the error message just in
case it helps.

Many thanks just the same

George
=========================
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.0/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/
__init__.py", line 320, in runADT
     from Tkinter import Tk
   File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.0/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py",
line 38, in <module>
     import _tkinter # If this fails your Python may not be configured
for Tk
ImportError: dlopen(/Library/MGLTools/1.5.0/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/
_tkinter.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/X11/lib/libX11.6.dylib
   Referenced from: /Library/MGLTools/1.5.0/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/
_tkinter.so
   Reason: image not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.0/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/bin/
runAdt.py", line 10, in <module>
     AutoDockTools.runADT(sys.argv,__file__)
   File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.0/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/
__init__.py", line 441, in runADT
     raw_input("hit enter to continue")
EOFError: EOF when reading a line