ADL: Constants.h

mswingle at jaguar1.usouthal.edu mswingle at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:45:16 PDT 2008

Hi!
As Daniel said, you can get the source code and recompile. However, you could also simply do two separate
jobs with 250 runs each and then use Autodock Tools to recluster. Go to the "Analyze" menu, open both
dlg files, then select "recluster" from the "Analyze" menu. I haven't tried this myself but it looks like it
should work.

Regards,

Mark