ADL: Analyzing Results

Raja S rs0504 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:47:02 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to bind a ligand to a variety of proteins, blind docking, to see if the ligands have favorable interactions.

I have  a few question about the docking and analyzing the results.

After I run the docking, what are the best way to analyze the results? How can I compare the results and try to prove a favorable binding?

Also, does it matter the x,y,z,coordinates of the ligands in doing a docking?

Hope for a few responses,

Raja