ADL: ADT problems on Mac OS 10.5 and Leopard

lakshmi ganesan lakshmi.g85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:50:41 PDT 2008

Hi Sargis,

Thanks a ton for pointing me to the Cjmart site. I downloaded and installed
the x11 package. By dafault it got installed in /usr/X11R6 folder. I then
renamed the X11R6 folder to X11. Then per instructions on
http://aaroniba.net/articles/x11-leopard.html, following step 3, I had to
change the "exec quartz-wm" statement in xinitrc.

Should the line be changed to: "exec /usr/X11/bin/quartz-wm".....though the
instruction says "exec /usr/X11R6/bin/quartz-wm". I do not have a X11R6
folder under /usr now.

What did you do? Do I need to anything else? Please advise.

Thanks a ton for your patience.

Lakshmi.