ADL: Unable to run autodock, Not getting any interface to work with.

Praveen S Pillai praveen_spillai at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 11 21:59:39 PDT 2008

Hi all,
    I got autodock downloaded to my machine (Fedora 6). After configuring and all the steps being done as per the instructions in manual, I got two files autodock4 and autogrid4 in my /usr/local/bin/ . When I try to run these from this location, it just remains silent and I am not getting any interface. Any response of this is very much appreciated.
 Thanks nd Regards,
 S Praveen.