ADL: RV: would it be possible to have a flexible shell into the protein?

Miguel Quiliano Meza qilime at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 14 22:18:35 PDT 2008

Hi Dockers.

I had a question (you can see below) about flexible residues.. but nobody answered

So I tried to do.. in orden to see the results.. but the results were not better than expected..

Lowest binding energy..RIGID___>>   -8
lowest binding energy..FLEXIBLE (4 residues)__>> +33..!!!!!

in this case.. the best option was rigid (it is very close to experimental values) . Now I have more questions..

1) would it be possible to have a flexible shell into the protein? (again)
2) which is the best option? flexible only with one or two residues??

I would very grateful if you help me with information or opinions.

atte
Miguel

Nota: mensaje reenviado como archivo adjunto.

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
Disfruta de una bandeja de entrada más inteligente..