ADL: Problem with generation of maps for all atom types.

Amy Cherry acherry at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 11:12:56 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am working through the Using AutoDock 4 with AutoDockTools Tutorial,
but with my own molecule.  When I get to the final stage, running
autodock it comes up with the following error.

I'm sorry; I can't find or open "APTX_RIG_32tor_2.HD.map"

I have run autogrid which generated maps for some other residues and
looking at the log file it read in the parameters for atom HD.  Could
anybody suggest why it is not creating a map for HD and how I could
correct this?

Many Thanks

Amy Cherry