ADL: save the flexible residues

pipi00-0 pipi00-0 at 163.com
Mon Mar 24 19:50:33 PDT 2008

  Dear AutoDockers:

I am a new user to Autodock4. I tried to run a docking experiment using a ligand docking to a flexible receptor .But when I tried to save the flexible residues ,I get an error message .

 "AttributeError: Bond instance has no attribute 'activeTors'
Please include this Traceback in your bug report. Help --> Report a Bug."

I don't know AutoDock4 can add how many flexible residues . whether is it adding too many flexible residues ?
Does anybody know what could be going wrong?  maybe , it's a very simple problem to an expert , but to me very difficult.

Thanks!!