ADL: Installing and running ADT and AutoDock 4.0 under RedHat Enterprise 5.0

David Crosby dcrosby at uci.edu
Tue Mar 25 12:31:18 PDT 2008

Hello all, thanks for your wonderful support!

I'm curious if anyone out there has had difficulty installing or executing
ADT or AutoDock 4.0 under the Linux OS RedHat Enterprise 5.0? I was able to
install ADT (MGLTools 1.5) just fine, but every time to attempt to execute
the program it immediately terminates. At first it was RedHat security that
was blocking the program, but even with the security block lifted, the
program terminates seconds after it's launched.  I'm really hoping to get
ADT and Autodock up and running in a Linux OS as I'm looking to run a
lengthy virtual screen of the NCI diversity set..  I'm guessing my relative
unfamiliarity with the OS is the culprit.

Thanks in advance!

David Crosby

Experimental Pathology

Med Surge II, Rm 311

University of California, Irvine, CA 92617

email:  <mailto:dcrosby at uci.edu> dcrosby at uci.edu