ADL: help

qiaoyan qiaoyan at dicp.ac.cn
Wed Mar 26 17:31:51 PDT 2008

oh,I am sorry .I think I made a mistake,the receptor I used is 2RH1 with the
T4L lysozyme structure,I removed the residues from 1002 to 1161 and renumber
the rest part from 1 ,   .there is an error:autogrid4.warning:Found an H
bonding atom
with
 three  bonded atoms,atom series nunmber 676.
 Another question:how big the grid box should be ?when I use the intergal
 protein,everything went fine until it begin to dock,
 eval.cc:  ERROR!  energy is infinite!I don't understand why,please help
 me.thank you for your attention.