ADL: Help wanted immediately please...

namita at ncbs.res.in namita at ncbs.res.in
Thu Mar 27 01:29:38 PDT 2008

Hi autodock users

Well I have been fiddling around with an issue of grid generation. The
autogrid command when run gives me two warnings :-

autogrid4: WARNING:  Oxygen atom found with no bonded atoms, atom serial
number 4689, atom_type 7

autogrid4: WARNING:  Attempt to divide by zero was just prevented.

But i figured out from the mailing srchives and previous similar queries
that these warnings dont cause much trouble.

After running autogrid though, the scripts does not generate the following
maps...

.A.map, .HD.map, .NA.map and .N.map

I have tried changing the grid parameters and many such things but with no
luck.Please do respond at your earliest so that I can continue my
docking...

Thanks
Namitha