ADL: Can't find rigid.HD.map

AM Caniard A.M.Caniard at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri May 2 02:44:44 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to dock a potential inhibitor into the active site of the
enzyme I am working on, a Glutathione S-Transferase.
Up to now, I have placed the ligand in one of the active sites, set
the grid box, and run autogrid successfully. But when I try to run
autodock, the following error message appears:

/cygdrive/c/Program Files/MGLTools 1.5.1/autodock4: I'm sorry; I can't
find or open "sjGST_rigid.HD.map"

I have checked my folder and found several map files but indeed there
is no file called "sjGST_rigid.HD.map"...

I would be very grateful if someone could help me!

Thank you

Anne Caniard
A.M.Caniard at sms.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.