ADL: MGLTools 1.5.1 on Mac OS X 10.5.2 PowerPC?

Overly, Kenneth KOVERLY at providence.edu
Fri May 2 05:31:16 PDT 2008

Curiously, the mgltools_ppcDarwin8_1.5.1.tar.gz installer gives me an error
that says: "MGLTools cannot be installed on this computer. This installer is
for Mac OS X 10.4. Please download MGLTools installer for Mac OS X 10.3..."

I guess I'll try the source install...

--
Kenneth R. Overly, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Chemistry