ADL: Please help us continue the development of the tools you use

mgltools at scripps.edu mgltools at scripps.edu
Mon May 5 15:28:07 PDT 2008

Dear PMV, ADT and/or Vision users,

The development of these software tools has largely been provided by the
National Center for Biomedical Research (NBCR), RR08605 a NIH-funded
national resource that we are a part of. Our 5 year funding period is
coming to an end and we are in the process of applying for a 5 year
continuation and we need your support. If you are using our tools on an
NIH-funded research project it would strengthen our application
tremendously if we could list your project. We would need to know:

-          The tool(s) you are using? [  ]PMV,  [  ]ADT,  [  ]Vision

-          The title of your award:     _____________________________

-          The award number:           ______________________________

-          The funding period:           From:                  to :

Optionally give us:
           - Short description of work

           - Publication from work (if any)

We need your response by Monday 12 May 2008.

We apologize if you get this message multiple times as we are sending it
to mailing lists for all of our tools and we thank you in advance for
taking a few minutes of your time to help us secure for continuing the
development and dissemination of these software tools.

Best regards

The MGLTools software development team