ADL: Problem with regards to summarize

Ruth Huey rhuey at scripps.edu
Tue May 6 13:34:19 PDT 2008

Hi,

It is important to check for the words "Successful Completion" the end
of a docking log file.
They indicate that the calculation has finished without problems.

Here is the end of a docking log from an unsuccessful  calculation:

DPF> fld salam_A.maps.fld                 # grid_data_file

autodock4: I'm sorry; I can't find or open "salam_A.maps.fld"
Real= 0.04,  CPU= 0.04,  System= 0.00

In this case, either the file 'salam_A.maps.fld' was not in the
directory where autodock4 was started or for some other reason the file
was not readable.

In any case, thank you for bringing this problem to our attention!
I will update the python "summarize_results4.py" so that it is more robust.

      Ruth