ADL: HELP: error messaage of windows version of autodock4

Pierre-Yves Dupont dodup64 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 23:33:12 PDT 2008

Hi,

Can you send me your gpf file (grid parameter file), your glg file (grid log
file), your dpf file (docking parameter file), your dlg file (docking log
file) and your computer configuration (CPU, RAM, ...). Without these
informations, I can't tell you why the autodock process aborted.

Cheers,

Pierre-Yves Dupont