ADL: Problem about colour when using ADT

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Tue May 13 10:19:29 PDT 2008

YU XIAODI wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> I have some problems about the colour when using ADT:
>
> 1), when I load the molecular, I can not colour them by Atom type
> directly. If I do like that, all the molecular will just turn black,
> the same as the background.  Usually, I should first choose S&B and
> then I can colour them by Atom.
> 2), when I set the Grid box, the box which generated also became
> black, so I cannot see the box at all.
>
> If anyone face the same problem before?
>
> my computer is MacBook Pro, Mac OSX Version 10.4.11

I have sent a bug report about this problem through Apple Developer Connection a
while ago and they have fixed this in the latest updates for Leopard. Try to see
if there are updates available for your system. If not, report this bug to
Apple: http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter

Also, a quick temporary fix is to press the 'D' key on the keyboard.
http://mgltools.scripps.edu/downloads/instructions/mac#troubleshooting

-Sargis