ADL: URGENT HELP NEEDED TO KEEP PMV, ADT and Vision funded

mgltools at scripps.edu mgltools at scripps.edu
Wed May 14 15:49:43 PDT 2008

Dear PMV, ADT and/or Vision users,

  We apologize for sending this email again, but we still need
more replies. Please support us and the further development
of PMV and ADT by filing out the form below and sending it
back to sanner at scripps.edu

  The development of these software tools has largely been provided
by the National Center for Biomedical Research (NBCR),
RR08605 a NIH-funded national resource that we are a part of.
Our 5 year funding period is coming to an end and we are in the
process of applying for a 5 year continuation and we need your support.
If you are using our tools on an NIH-funded research project it would
strengthen our application tremendously if we could list your project.

  We would need to know:

 -     The tool(s) you are using? [  ]PMV,  [  ]ADT,  [  ]Vision

 -     The title of your award:     _____________________________

 -     The award number:           ______________________________

 -     The funding period:           From:                  to :

  Optionally give us:

 - Short description of work

 - Publication from work (if any)

  We apologize if you get this message multiple times as we are sending
it to mailing lists for all of our tools and we thank you in advance
for taking a few minutes of your time to help us secure for continuing
the development and dissemination of these software tools.

Best regards

The MGLTools software development team