ADL: URGENT HELP NEEDED TO KEEP PMV, ADT and Vision funded

First, Eric EFirst at lsuhsc.edu
Thu May 15 09:32:19 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: autodock-bounces at scripps.edu [mailto:autodock-bounces at scripps.edu]
On Behalf Of mgltools at scripps.edu
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:50 PM
To: pmv at scripps.edu; autodock at scripps.edu; vision at scripps.edu;
mglsupport at scripps.edu
Subject: ADL: URGENT HELP NEEDED TO KEEP PMV, ADT and Vision funded

Dear PMV, ADT and/or Vision users,

  We apologize for sending this email again, but we still need
more replies. Please support us and the further development
of PMV and ADT by filing out the form below and sending it
back to sanner at scripps.edu

  The development of these software tools has largely been provided
by the National Center for Biomedical Research (NBCR),
RR08605 a NIH-funded national resource that we are a part of.
Our 5 year funding period is coming to an end and we are in the
process of applying for a 5 year continuation and we need your support.
If you are using our tools on an NIH-funded research project it would
strengthen our application tremendously if we could list your project.

  We would need to know:

 -     The tool(s) you are using? [X ]PMV,  [X ]ADT,  [  ]Vision

 -     The title of your award:     Aminoacylation of tRNA by
tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase

 -     The award number:           __GM68070____

 -     The funding period:           From:  5/1/2003            to :
4/30/2007

  Optionally give us:

 - Short description of work
Autodock 4 was used to model the binding of D-tyrosine to Bacillus
stearothermophilus tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase.

 - Publication from work (if any)
Autodock 4 is referenced in the following paper:
Sheoran, A., Sharma, G., and First, E.A., Journal of Biological
Chemistry 283, 12960-12970 (2008).  "Activation of D-tyrosine by
Bacillus stearothermophilus tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase:  1.  Pre-steady
state kinetic analysis reveals the mechanistic basis for the recognition
of D-tyrosine."

  We apologize if you get this message multiple times as we are sending
it to mailing lists for all of our tools and we thank you in advance
for taking a few minutes of your time to help us secure for continuing
the development and dissemination of these software tools.

Best regards

The MGLTools software development team