ADL: How to construct the Grid Box for Crystal ligand

anantha ramanan ananthu.bioinfo at gmail.com
Fri May 16 05:58:16 PDT 2008

Dear All

               I am using Protein-Ligand complexed  Crystal structure for my
Docking studies, I am not able to construct the Grid for Crystal Ligand So i
have created the Grid box by adjusting the XYZ coordinates on crystal ligand
binding site.Once docking is over i am not able to view the crystal ligand
along with my injected ligand (newly docked ligand). Could anybody let me
know How to visualize both the ligands in the ADT viewer.

--
Best Regards
Anantha ramanan.R

Institute Of Computational Biology,