ADL: erorr

romanlagoutte at aol.com romanlagoutte at aol.com
Mon May 19 12:19:41 PDT 2008

Hey guys,

Energy is Infinite or not a number is an error that I have obtained.
It happened to me when running ADT on windows XP, without a pattern.

I was suggested to try either a smaller grid box, or to run ADT on another platform. I needed to have such a big box so i chose the other option and started playing around with Linux. Anyway, for running autodock4 on Windows XP, you use a Linux emulator (Cygwin), which makes you lose performance. Why not working in a genuine Linux environment !? I use OpenSuSE 10.3. It is free and easy to use like many others, about any other platform is supposed to work as well.

I didn't know anything about it before and I have learned pretty much with that. Now everything is stable and I am docking happily.

Good luck!!

Roman