ADL: Using Cygwin for Virtual Screening

David Crosby dcrosby at uci.edu
Mon May 19 14:10:54 PDT 2008

Hello fellow autodockers, how are you all today?

I know I've asked this question before a while back, but I'm curious if
anyone knows if such an application is available yet; is there a way to
conduct library screening using autodock4 and cygwin? Basically, conducting
a virtual screen on the Windows platform? I'm not looking to cram though
some enormous databank, but rather to have a desktop set aside to pile
through about 50-100 hypothetical analog compounds I've been considering for
synthesis.

Thanks in advance!

Dave Crosby
UC Irvine, HIV Pathogenesis