ADL: not working in linux

Steffen Moeller moeller at inb.uni-luebeck.de
Tue May 27 03:19:17 PDT 2008

Hello,

Praveen Singh wrote:
> i have completly install the autodock to linux but it is not wokrking. while
> vision is corectly working. so please help me to this
> i want this to virtual screening so please help me to develop it to linux
> for this
> it is fine in windows but don't know to how to do virtual screenig ...

please help the list by mentioning the Linux distribution you
are using. It would furthermore be helpful to know about how
you have installed autodock. Have you compiled it yourself?
More importantly it would be good to learn about the exact
error message that you experienced. Or are you referring to
the AutoDockTools?

AutoDock is distributed with the upcoming stable release of
Debian, aka Lenny, which you can already install today as
"testing".

Best,

Steffen