ADL: help

Jonathan Gough jonathan.d.gough at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:58:00 PDT 2008

I am newbie for sure.
I installed ADT tools, autodock4, autogrid4 on my powerpc powerbook g4.  I
believe the installation went ok, nothing sort of popped up saying it
didn't.

I went through the tutorial (which was incredibly informative, thanks!) and
everything seemed to work until I got to the end.

I got the error pasted below in my ind.dlg file.  I searched the net and the
website and couldn't find any listings regarding this error.

any and all assistance would be appreciated.

Jonathan

Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Sep 25 2007, 11:10:58)

    Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE
    makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback
    interface.  This connection is not visible on any external
    interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet.

IDLE 1.2.1      ==== No Subprocess ====
>>> exception in _buildInputLig
ERROR *********************************************
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.1/MGLToolsPckgs/ViewerFramework/VF.py", line
716, in tryto
    result = apply( command, args, kw )
  File
"/Library/MGLTools/1.5.1/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/autoanalyzeCommands.py",
line 2818, in doit
    d.readDlg(dlgFile)
  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.1/MGLToolsPckgs/AutoDockTools/Docking.py",
line 83, in readDlg
    self.ch = ConformationHandler(self.ligMol,
AttributeError: Docking instance has no attribute 'ligMol'