ADL: error in constants.h

bagdevi.mishra at gmail.com bagdevi.mishra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:58:36 PDT 2009

sarah,

Are you working in an Windows or on Linux? The details I had mentioned
in the link you referred, is for the Linux based autodock. For
Installing in in windows follow the instruction mentioned in the
following link
http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/faq/installing-autodock-on-windows

Regards,
Bagdevi Mishra.