ADL: Autodock4 error !!!

Liu Ji zjuliuji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:15:15 PDT 2009

Hi,

Here's probably a wrong parameter name in your gpf files, maybe in you
npts setting. The normal one is like
"npts 40 40 40                        # num.grid points in xyz"
 You are suggested to check it carefully.
BTW, you'd better use the script "prepare_gpf4.py" to prepare you gpf
files for virtual screening.