ADL: A help needed to start....

Mahmoud A. A. Ibrahim m.ibrahim1982 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 01:57:04 PDT 2009

Hi Guys
I posted one email asking for help and I haven't got any help.
I am new user here, and I don't know what should I read to learn Autodock, I read the tutorial 4 and the ppt, what else should I do?
Thanks in Advance
M. Ibrahim

#######
The previous email:
Dear Users
This is my first day in this mailling list and at the same time the first time for me to learn docking.
So, I appreciate any recommendation and advise to help me to start on this subject.
attended just a few classes on docking, as a resultmy background is so
week. So, where should I start? what books or chapters should I read?
I took forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely.
M. Ibrahim
#########