ADL: Theory in Vina tutorial video?

mcmartin at student.matnat.uio.no mcmartin at student.matnat.uio.no
Thu Apr 16 04:56:34 PDT 2009

Thank you Mark,

That was very helpful :) I just didn't see the co-relation between a
larger ensemble of conformations with a smaller decrease of entropy, but
your explanation was quite clear.

Thanks for also clarifying that AutoDock DOES take into account the
desolvation state of ligand and receptor, I guess its a new feature in
docking programs, since I read in a book (Essentials of computational
chemistry-. Cramer) that docking programs generally don't.

With kind regards,

Marcus