ADL: ligand database

Wenjing.Shi at lvh.com Wenjing.Shi at lvh.com
Thu Apr 16 11:24:28 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm a new user of Autodock. I need to find small molecules (from database of
NCI) which can bind to the target MHC-peptid complexes. I downloaded this
database with SDF formate, but had trouble in preapring them into ligand file.
So my questions are:
1) Can I prepare batch of ligands and further do docking?
2) If first question is possible, then how can I change SDF formate to PDB?

Thank you for your input!

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  Please notify me immediately by reply
e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.