ADL: error of Autogrid4

Wenjing.Shi at lvh.com Wenjing.Shi at lvh.com
Mon Apr 20 10:22:12 PDT 2009

After I prepared Macromolecule (hsg1.pdbqt) and Grid Parameter File (hsg1.gpf)
as instructed, I started to run AutoGrid4 using ADT. But, an error message
showed as: Sorry, I can't find or open Grid Parameter File "hsg1.gpf". I save
hsg1.gpf in the same directory of hsg1_rigid.pdbqt, ind.pdbqt, and
autogrid4.exe. How can I fix this problem? Thank you for your suggestion.

.

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  Please notify me immediately by reply
e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.