ADL: Fw: Virtualscreening ex06.csh and ex07.csh

m vasavi mvasavi2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 00:41:52 PDT 2009

Hi all

I am facing a problem while running Virtualscreening
1. When I source the ex06.csh and ex07.csh files, I am  getting the following error

# source $VSTROOT/scripts/ex06.csh
autogrid4: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

# source $VSTROOT/scripts/ex07.csh
autodock4: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

2.I am using Redhat Enterprice 5 and already have the higher version of libstdc++.so.5, which
is libstdc++.so.6 in my system. So do I have to install libstdc++.so.5
again

Can anybody help me in this regard

thank u in advance

Regards

M. Vasavi

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition * Click here!

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/