ADL: Hello sir

Raman Parkesh rparkesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:15:08 PDT 2009

Always google it . It is great and you get additional links with nice
tutorial. Any was here is the link -
http://autodock.scripps.edu<http://autodock.scripps.edu/mailing_list>
I would suggest read all the tutorial carefully, browse all the resources,
tools, database and also visit mgl tools to download ADT which is really
great help.

I hope this help.

Cheers
Raman
PS There is also an excellent step-step tutorial in Wikipedia about
molecular docking using MGL tools, ADT and Ubuntu linux.