ADL: Error launching Run AutoGrid

Chinsu chinh.sutranto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:32:54 PST 2009

i also got the same error as:

Running: autogrid4 -p C:\Program Files\MGLTools 1.5.2\1GAG.gpf [error 2] The
system cannot find the file specified.

But im in the different situation. Im running on the network of lab computer
system. However i can use this C:\Program Files because this folder is
shared to my computer.

So please show me how to fix this error. I am running autodock on windows
with support of Cygwin.

Thanks and i am waiting for feedback because i am doing on my project.

Chinsu