ADL: cannot install ADT on linux. PLease help

Chinsu chinh.sutranto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:56:28 PST 2009

yup, maybe your guess is right.

Im running Windows, but using X-Manager to operate the Linux on the
IBMcluster. I tried to install the ADT coz i am not familiar so much in
command lines. The set-up process was smooth, nothing wrong warned, but when
i run ADT, it got errored.

i am really confused of the solution you showed me about tranfering the data
from windows to linux to run autogrid/autodock. Can you make it more clear?

Thanks so much for your help.