ADL: I need information about 3D glasses using ADT

Miguel Quiliano Meza qilime at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 15 15:01:36 PST 2009

Dear ATD developers and Dockers

I am a frequently user of autodock4, I use ADT 1.5.2 to achieve my works.

ADT 1.5.2 has the option of work with "shutter glasses". My doubts are:

does anyone in the comunity have experience using 3D glasses with ADT? if it, what kind of glasses? working in linux or windows?

I am interested in buy a kit of GeForce 3D Vision Bundle (The Ultimate Stereoscopic 3D bundle for PC, by the way.. this package only works in windows).

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_GeForce_3D_VisionBundle_us.html

 As you know technical features are important, Can ADT 1.5.2 work with these 3D glasses or similars?

I would be very grateful if you can help me with opinions or advices.

thanks in advance.

Miguel Quiliano
Bioinformatics Unit.