ADL: Zero Values at Grid Maps

João Teixeira joaomcteixeira at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 03:25:22 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

When a run autogrid4, most of the time I get maps full of zero values which
become unuseful for working.
When I set at the .dpf file the grid box coordinates at 'auto' it is able to
set it over the protein and therefore give a maps with useful values.
But when I place the grid box center at a position of my choice or at the
center of a ligand the maps are output as zero.
I believe the error is that the program is placing the center of the box at
positions 0,0,0 somewhere in the procedure.
At the moment I am unable to do the grid for a selected region for further
docking research with the specific ligand.

Does anyone has any clues about how to resolve the problem?

Thanks in advance,
João Teixeira